Senior Policy/Procedure Writer & Analyst
Los Angeles, CA
Onsite - IT - Business Systems / Data / Analyst - Contract - Job ID: 24-00287
Title: Senior Policy/Procedure Writer & Analyst
Location: Los Angeles, CA. Position is Remote OR Onsite PST hours.
Duration: 12 month contract
Work Requirement: US Citizen, GC Holder, or Authorized to work in U.S.
Senior Policy/Procedure Writer
Redrafts and reformats existing online and paper Credit Policy publications to conform to current classification and documentation standards, while ensuring that all assigned publications are free of content type, format, and layout errors; manages multiple writing assignments to meet target publication dates.
- Develops, writes, and revises Bank publications, specifically Credit Risk Policies and Procedures, for delivery in both online and paper format.
- Conducts research into source materials provided for projects and may, with the Manager approval, contact colleagues outside the department for additional input.
- Revises publications to move certain process content to procedures. Writes revised or additional procedures in the same format as the original documents, when applicable.
- Informs Manager of changes to the status of assignments and potential scheduling problems.
- May provide administrative and technical support to other writers. This includes, but is not limited to, incorporating editing changes to drafts online.
- Answers routine and non-technical questions regarding production and distribution activities, procedures, and schedules.
- Maintains the current knowledge of technical writing standards by reviewing CNB publications to become familiar with Bank methods and policies.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by department manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of technical writing experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience using MS Office applications and HTML.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a banking environmen.t
- Experience as a lead writer/editor or similar position for Bank Policies and Procedures.
- Ability to complete tasks with moderate guidance and solve problems independently.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and PC skills including touch typing are required.
- Experience with Web-based technologies is a plus.
- A detail orientation is essential for success.
- Must have excellent time management skills and be accustomed to working with deadlines.
- Knowledge of current industry standards for technical Policy writing, appropriate English grammar and usage, and editing and proofreading symbols is mandatory.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- and much more
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.