Mid Level Java Developer
Fort Worth, TX
Onsite - IT - Java Development - Contract - Job ID: 24-00308
Title: Mid-level Java Developer
Location: Fort Worth, TX (hybrid)
Work Requirements: Authorized to Work in the U.S.
Skills / Experience
- 5-8 years of experience
- Experience with Java 8 or above, Spring Boot, Spring Reactive, Spring Cloud, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of multi-threading concepts, TCP/IP, database, and REST based JSON APIs
- Experience with build and deployment tools: Maven, Git, JUnit
- Experience building and working with DevOps Toolchains (Github actions, Jenkins)
- Demonstrates great communication skills and initiative to solve problems and convey solutions to peers and product owners
- Knowledge of multi-threading concepts, TCP/IP, database, and REST based JSON APIs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to work very closely with a larger development team of differing skillsets
- Experience and understanding of test driven development
- Experience with the scrum process
- Experience with Reactive Programming
- Experience with Event Driven architecture
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new features in an iterative way that collectively form a larger application
- Modify and enhance existing software to add or change features, while constantly improving the codebase
- Participate in the estimation of work to be done as part of an overall agile process
- Coordinate application implementation and test functionality to ensure specifications are met
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in commercial software
- Knowledge of UI testing and continuous integration
- DevOps knowledge Jenkins, GitHub Enterprise
- Angular 2+
- Working knowledge of TDD / TDD mindset
- Pair Programming experience
Our benefits package includes: (EXCLUDE on perm placements)
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.