Sr. Talend Developer
Onsite - IT - Business Intelligence / Reporting - Contract - Job ID: 24-00322
Title: Sr. Talend ETL Developer
Location: Coral Springs, FL
Duration: temp to perm Compensation: 70-80hr.
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
Skillset / Experience:
Sr. Talend ETL Developer
10+ years of related IT experience
• 5+ years development experience with Talend Data Integration module
• 3+ years of Experience with Talend Administration Center, Data Quality, API Designer and Services, and Big Data Frameworks modules
• 3+ years of Performance Tuning experience of Talend
• 3+ years of experience with Hadoop, Hive, HDFS and Oracle RDBMS
• Experience with database schema, object management, data modeling & architecture, and data warehouse design
• Strong knowledge of Java programming and PL- SQL
• Experience with API integration (REST)
• Working knowledge of Unix/Linux and Shell script
• Working knowledge of source-code control using a tool such as GitLab
Experience with CI/CD and DevOps development using secure coding practices
• Knowledge of Kafka is a plus
• Knowledge in emerging cloud technologies related to Big Data is a plus
• Previous experience in Finance/Banking industry is a plus
• Performs additional job duties as required
Our benefits package includes:
· Comprehensive medical benefits
· Competitive pay
· 401(k) retirement plan
· …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.