Technical GIS Analyst
Onsite - IT - Business Systems / Data / Analyst - Contract - Job ID: 24-00364
Title: Technical GIS Analyst
Location: Austin, TX 78744 (Hybrid: 3 days onsite / 2 days remote)
Duration: Long Term Contract
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
We are seeking a GIS Analyst to develop and manage GIS data working in MS SQL Server, ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Online, and other environments as needed. The role involves performing complex geographic information system work.
- Maintain and update data using applicable geographic software.
- Analyze and organize business and technical GIS data.
- Develop and convert data to assist users.
- Create geoprocessing workflows to support data analysis.
- Resolve record or mapping discrepancies through data research.
- Create and maintain web maps, web applications, graphs, and/or diagrams, using geographical information system software, especially ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Pro.
- Use applicable computer programming techniques and languages, especially Python and SQL.
- Assists with presentations and demonstrations of ArcGIS web maps and interactive mapping applications.
- Create and maintain documentation and user guidance documents
- Bachelor's Degree in Geographic Information Systems, or related discipline.
- Relevant work experience may be substituted for degree on a year per year basis.
- Optional: Experience or education in traffic data and procedures for statewide traffic monitoring or a related field.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients' business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.