Software Development Manager
Onsite - IT - Development / Other Technologies - Direct Placement - Job ID: 24-00423
Title: Software Development Manager
Location: Lehi, UT 84043 – onsite 3 days/week
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $130K plus up to 10% bonus potential; open to considering candidates above that salary
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
Skillset / Experience:
As a Full stack Software Development Manager, you'll work closely with the development teams and will be expected to provide input into the architecture and scalability of various components. This individual will focus on developing and supporting IOT devices, through cloud technologies in a multi-tier and massively parallel infrastructure. The developer will work with multiple disciplines to develop software that will be integrated and supported throughout the engineering team and across the industry.
Lead and manage development teams to Architect, Design, Develop, Maintain & support our web, mobile, integration and backend core logic applications along with API services.
- You will own major deliverables end-to-end, drive roadmaps, and provide technical leadership to the engineering team.
- You'll be responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and manage complex projects with significant bottom line impact.
- Work closely with senior engineers. product and support teams to develop the best technical design and approach for new and existing product development and Tier 3 support.
- Project management – prioritization, planning of projects and features, Stakeholder management and tracking of external commitments.
- Operational Excellence – monitoring & operation of production services.
- Directly manage and lead team members and ensure employee satisfaction.
- Demonstrated capability to provide depth and breadth technical leadership to agile teams.
- Must have a high understanding of available technical solutions and contribute to team success at the code level.
- Contribute to a Scrum team to ensure Quality, Stability and Efficiency of releases.
- Ensure high-performance and availability and manage all technical aspects of the front end.
- Produce journey maps, personas, wireframes and interactive design mockups to communicate the intended design.
- Craft UX and mobile app designs for diverse product ranges including web, embedded software, stand-alone applications, physical user interfaces and emerging devices.
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure alignment for the seamless implementation of current, including new systems.
- Other duties as requested.
- 8+ years of proficient understanding and experience with consuming and interacting with RESTful API's.
- 8+ years understanding and implementing entire development process, including design, development, deployment.
- React or similar frontend framework experience (Angular, Ember, backbone etc).
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes & their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- 5+ years of experience in gathering, analyzing and defining business and techno-functional requirements.
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients' business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.