Onsite - IT - Creative / Digital / UI/UX - Contract - Job ID: 24-00426
Title: Video Editor
Location: Addison, TX – In office Monday-Thursday and Friday is remote – Hours 9-5
Duration: Ongoing Contract
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
****Please include Portfolio/Reel
- Shoots are on and off site
- Looking for more of a social leaning candidate. TikTok Facebook YouTube mentions would be huge
- Must have a working knowledge of Mac operating systems
- Proficient on Adobe Premiere and/or Avid, After Effects, and Photoshop. experience in premiere editing software and an understanding of codecs as well as video compression and audio editing.
- MS Office applications.
- Understanding of composition, lighting, and green screen production.
- Social media video editing with good energy and contribute to a team atmosphere
- Education Bachelor’s degree in RTVF (Radio Television Video and Film), related degree or equivalent experience
- Experience 3-5 years of experience managing and executing video projects in an agency, in-house production department, or similar professional studio environment
- Provide a high level summary of the overall purpose, scope and objective(s) of the job that explains why the job exists.
- Acts as a critical member of the US Video team as an editor and videographer, with responsibility for both the technical camerawork and the online editing of a variety of projects. This position supports the Education, Branch and Event groups, as well as Social Media channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Creatively takes an edit from concept to completion using video, audio and motion graphics that support the objectives specified in the creative briefs. Meets with project owners to determine overall objectives for communication vehicle; proposes visual solutions and creative approaches to support objective; provides creative input and techniques, presentation concepts, project management and technical implementation. Independently edits videos using multiple editing platform technology with a current emphasis on Premier Editing Suite. Chooses the best shots and edits to create an audience motivating piece; finishing with color correction, audio mixing and mastering. Digital asset management and archiving, duplication as needed, and coordination and tracking of all final video compression formats required.
2. Creates, enhances and/or animates motion graphics and creates video effects and graphic treatments to produce videos and multi-media projects of high quality in the most cost-efficient manner. Utilizes thorough knowledge of motion graphics for videos in production. Continuously evaluates and utilizes various approaches, technology and methods of production.
3. Collaborates with other team members or works independently to shoot events both in the studio and on location. Provides production support, as needed, within the department and during special events by coordinating other production functions or acting as a production crew specialist. Knowledge of cameras, framing, lighting and green screen are essential.
4. Produces engaging elements for social media posts and videos for various social media platforms.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Indicate the required minimum level of education, experience and skills generally required to successfully perform the responsibilities of the position.
Bachelor’s degree in RTVF (Radio Television Video and Film), related degree or equivalent experience
3-5 years of experience managing and executing video projects in an agency, in-house production department, or similar professional studio environment
1. Time management skills essential along with the ability to manage multiple edit jobs simultaneously.
2. Must have comprehensive knowledge of Premiere editing software and an understanding of codecs as well as video compression and audio editing. Proficient on Adobe Premiere and/or Avid, After Effects, and Photoshop. Understanding of various types of online remote recording as well as android, ios and windows platforms is a plus.
3. Proficient with MS Office applications. Must have a working knowledge of Mac operating systems.
4. Strong communication skills required in order to effectively coordinate and communicate with project managers.
5. Need strong project management skills to conceive, define, implement, and evaluate projects and their results.
6. Must have a good understanding of composition, lighting, and green screen production.
7. Needs to be flexible and able to adjust to moving schedules.
8. Professionalism and excellent people skills necessary with the variety of people from executives to independent contractors.
9. Domestic overnight travel (5-10%) may be required to attend Company events, seminars, or assist members of MK’s Independent Sales Force.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.