Talent Management Analyst
Full Remote - NON IT - HR / Sales / Recruiter - Right to Hire - Job ID: 24-00433
Title: Talent Management Analyst
Location: Austin, TX (Remote)
Duration: 3 month contract to hire
Compensation: $32 – 35/hr.
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Talent Management Analyst reports directly to the HR Systems and Analytics Manager and assists in the implementation and administration of programs and systems that aim to attract, measure, develop and manage the Association's talent pool. The Talent Management Analyst oversees the Compensation program. This position leads the design and implementation of programs that support strategic and operational goals, ensuring all programs are effective and aligned with the overall talent management philosophies.
- Administer compensation programs, maintain salary structure, create job documentation, and develop job evaluation systems.
- Analyze job content and market data for competitive compensation levels.
- Update and audit position descriptions for all Association positions, ensuring accuracy in job title, EEO category, position number, pay grade, and reporting structure.
- Review and evaluate new and revised positions, determine salary grade and FLSA status, recommend appropriate salary, grade, and title, and collaborate with managers on total compensation recommendations.
- Support compensation projects from design to execution, including modeling, planning, communication, and training.
- Participate in annual salary surveys, analyze formal and informal surveys, and adjust matches for market alignment.
- Coordinate annual merit process, including communication, eligibility determination, review of recommended increases, budgeting, and employee notification.
- Generate and publish salary, leave, overtime, new hire, and termination reports regularly. Develop and run customized reports as needed.
- Oversees the Association's position management process by reviewing Personnel Action Forms (PAFs) for precision and adherence to processing procedures.
- Conduct audits on PAFs, cross-referencing them with position, vacancy, department code, salary, and naming convention reports. Validate employee and position details, ensuring accuracy in job titles, department codes, position numbers, pay grades, reporting structure, and salary information. Address any discrepancies by collaborating with the HR team and department management to rectify issues before presenting them for review by the HR VP.
- Process biweekly payroll timecards, auditing employee changes against payroll log and ADP records. Ensure data consistency in HRIS and update internal procedures for payroll processing. Collaborate with Accounting Payroll unit to troubleshoot issues.
- Process time and attendance and employee leave as appropriate to process payroll. Response to employee and management inquiries regarding time, attendance, leave and payroll.
- Support the HR Systems Manager in implementation and administration of HR Systems including overseeing data quality and integrity, managing updates and enhancements, and creating documentation for standard operating procedures and user guides.
- Assist in managing Association Engagement program ensuring HR Stakeholder, Employee Engagement and Employee Experience surveys are conducted on a regular basis. Serve as back-up for New Hire and Exit surveys.
- Analyze Engagement data and identify key insights to make improvements.
- Provide training to various stakeholders including employees, supervisors, and managers on compensation, performance management, and engagement topics and procedures.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of classification and compensation practices.
- Ability to interpret and apply HR regulations and practices.
- Experience with audits, reporting and administration of compensation programs in compliance with policies and government regulations.
- Ability to analyze complex compensation data to assure equitable pay practices and make recommendations for adjustments.
- Expert level knowledge and skill in Microsoft office include Microsoft Excel with expertise in Pivot Tables, Power Point, Word, Visio, and Outlook.
- Exceptional integrity and ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively collaborate with multi-disciplinary groups and all organizational levels
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with agility and flexibility
- Ability to influence and manage key resources, vendors and clients.
- Skill in project management, communication, collaboration and relationship building at all levels of the organization.
- Skill in prioritizing and handling multiple tasks.
- Skill in data analysis and problem solving.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment, and to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with co-workers and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduation from an accredited four (4) year college or university with major course work in a related field. Experience may substitute for education up to the maximum of four (4) years.
- 2 years of experience administering compensation programs.
- Three (3) or more years HRIS experience including report writing, querying, data analysis and database management.
- 2 years' experience in multi-state payroll processing.
- ADP Workforce Now experience
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP ) designation
- Prior experience in private and public sector organizations
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients' business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.