IT Analyst (Digital Engineer-Business Analyst III)
Onsite - IT - Business Systems / Data / Analyst - Contract - Job ID: 24-00446
Title: Business System Analyst III- Digital
Location: Local to Vienna, Virginia
Duration: Initial 6 month contract with extension
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
Skillset / Experience:
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, imaginative, and energetic about building highly competitive digital products. They assist with driving the vision, direction, and development of digital products. This individual will partner closely with the other members on the team, including the Developers, Testers, Product Owners and User Experience (UX) representatives daily while also partnering with stakeholders to ensure what is delivered fulfills strategic needs and most importantly drives a superior experience.
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team to define and launch product vision and strategy
• Assist with the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features or components for the team
• Influence, and motivate product team and stakeholders towards continuous improvement of product
• Assist with translating program vision into product user stories
• Assist with managing the product backlog including refinement of stories with cross-functional team
• Regularly analyze true needs for product features and constantly push for clear understanding of value
• Serve as an agent of change, looking for new ways to solve problems for members and collaborate as a team
• Proactively work with product team to formulate creative ideas or solutions for potential issues
• Stay current with technology as well as, government/policy impacts and industry best practices
• Assist with determining when added product value should be pushed to members/employees
• Perform other related duties as required including supporting operational activities
• Knowledge of Content Management Systems and related best practices
• Strong knowledge of agile development practices, methodologies, and tools
• Knowledge and experience with translating User Experience designs into Epics, Features and Stories.
• Conduct and/or facilitate user acceptance testing to include developing and executing test cases, communication with project teams, validating and documenting results
• Report testing activity including time spent, testing time lost and discrepancies found
• Experience leading, shaping and developing innovative solutions while managing business risks
• Effective skill building effective relationships through rapport, trust, diplomacy and tact
• Analytical and conceptual skills to create original concepts/theories for various projects
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize with minimal direction and assertiveness to change team processes quickly
• Skill delivering effective presentations to groups of various sizes
• Ability to productively communicate to stakeholders, team members, and leaders
• Project leadership and execution, including initiatives with technology, processes, cross-functional teams and external partner team members
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
• Ability to exercise initiative, produce desired results and achieve objectives
• Ability to learn different collaboration or product management tools quickly
• Desired – Scrum Product Owner and/or Scrum Master Certification
• Desired – Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Strategy or other related field
• Desired – Background in technology or entrepreneurship
• Desired – Advanced knowledge of credit union operations/processes and procedures
Our benefits package includes: (EXCLUDE on perm placements)
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.