CORP – Customer Service Specialist
Onsite - NON IT - Administrative / Clerical - Contract - Job ID: 24-00456
Title: Customer Service Specialist
Location: Houston, TX (remote)
Duration: 10+ month contract
Compensation: $20 – 22.00/hr.
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Solar Customer Service Specialist
Looking for an experienced and diverse call center specialist to represent the Solar Programs. First, the Community Solar Program is a new and exciting program offering customers savings on their annual electricity costs when they sign up for a local solar project in their area. Meanwhile, the Rooftop Solar Sales organization is a growing team devoted to helping customers gain their solar independence by adding rooftop solar to their homes. The Solar Customer Service Specialist will respond to customer inquiries and assist them in the enrollment process and ensure the best experience for our customers. The qualified candidate will be part of a new team with a direct impact on the success of the businesses.
• Answer inbound calls from customers
• Explain how the programs work and the various benefits.
• Assist customers in the enrollment process.
• Update existing accounts with missing, invalid, or outdated information.
• Perform outbound calls to partial enrollments to complete the enrollment process.
• Provide ongoing customer support to both new and existing customers.
• Support the program's acquisition and retention efforts.
• Act as a generalist for customer support regarding new solar campaigns & programs.
• Provide feedback to Product Team to help improve the programs, increase sales, and deliver exceptional customer experience.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• General phone competency is required, including a minimum of 1 year of experience working in a call center.
• General computer competency is required, including a minimum of 1 year of experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
• 1-2 years of experience working in a retail and/or customer service setting.
• Must be able to communicate in English effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Access to reliable internet.
• Ability to communicate in Spanish effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3+ years of experience working in a retail and/or customer service setting.
• 2+ years of experience working in a call center.
• Experience in the energy and/or solar industries a plus.
• Previous Customer Experience and Sales experience a plus.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Exceptional customer service mindset.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to work in a fast paced, changing environment.
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
• Willingness and enthusiasm to learn and be a part of a team.
• Positive attitude and a team player.
• Passion for solar energy and driving renewable energy forward.
• Ability to build positive relationships with customers, both internal and external.
• Willingness and ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization.
• Safety mindset and acceptance of a safety culture.
• Related work experience may be substituted for education.
• Remote work environment
• Fast paced, changing environment
• Must be able to work on projects individually as well as with a team.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients' business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.