Full Stack .NET Developer
Onsite - IT - .NET / C# Development - Right to Hire - Job ID: 24-00482
Location: Downtown Austin, TX (Hybrid onsite 3 days/week)
Duration: Contract to Hire
Work Authorization: US Citizen, Green Card, and those authorized to work in the US
As a Senior .Net Developer, you will be focused on writing code from scratch and developing new web applications and also work on integration between systems through API's and Webhooks. This role will be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision and follow industry best coding standards.
- Participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications, and configuring existing systems
- Writing clean, testable code using .NET programming languages (C#, MVC, Web API, .Net Core, JS, Angular)
- Design framework and components using .Net Core and Angular
- Responsible for frontend design using Angular
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Document development and operational procedures
- Proficient in programming using C#, MSSQL
- Experience with Web UI Application development
- Experience with Net Core and Angular framework
- Ability to write code using Typescript, Good knowledge of Angular Components, Directives, Services and Routing, etc.
- Experience creating and managing REST APIs
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, TFS
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines is plus
- Good database designing skills and stored procedures
About INSPYR Solutions:
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients' business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.