Lead Data Scientist Analyst
Full Remote - IT - Security - Contract - Job ID: 24-00502
Title: Lead Data Scientist
Location: remote in the US
Duration: 12+ months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
- Build and enhance Non-SQL/SQL based data analytics processes through all phases of development, implementation, and upkeep.
- Unlock insights by analyzing large scale of complex numerical and textual data and identifying trends.
- Create and maintain reporting dashboards to deliver data insights to a wide range of consumers.
- Partner with a cross-functional team of data engineers, machine learning engineers, and data visualizers to deliver projects.
- Develop data science solutions utilizing both on-premises and Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Infrastructures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Experience with cloud computing infrastructure.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Data Analysis, SQL/Python Programming, and Plotly Enterprise or Power BI development.
- Strong understanding of database design, data mining, and data modeling concepts.
- Experience with ETL processes and data integration techniques.
- Proven ability to develop effective data visualizations using Power BI and/or Plotly Enterprise.
- Advanced verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills to communicate clearly and concisely technical and non-technical information to all levels of management.
- Advanced degree in in computer science, mathematics, physics, statistics, or related field.
- Advanced skills with Python, Jupyter Notebook/Jupyter Lab, Visual Studio Code and other languages/frameworks appropriate for large data analysis.
- Experience with supervised/unsupervised machine learning model development in areas of clustering, classification and/or regression.
- Experience with No-SQL databases such as MongoDB and Cassandra
- Experience with API end point connection and configuration for complex data pipelines.
- Experience establishing data governance principals as part of the data ingestion process.
- Experience working with Agile principals utilizing Azure DevOps or similar systems.
- Experience working in the Financial Industry
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.