Onsite - IT - Project / Program / Change Management - Contract - Job ID: 24-00509
Title: Product Manager
Location: Burbank, CA [Hybrid – Fridays remote]
Duration: 18 month contract
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
Interested and qualified candidates should send an update resume to Rudi Gilpin at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Product Manager, you’ll define product requirements and facilitate delivery for an exciting
web application used to manage cinematic canon for our Studio banners & stakeholders.
Working closely with the Product Owner to shape the product’s future road map, you will
ensure that technical & creative partners stay focused on delivering what matters most for the
product’s continued evolution. In this role, you will flex your innovative problem-solving skills and excellent sense of organization to communicate effectively across development, design, and product teams. The ability to bring clarity to a complex product and articulate solutions clearly to cross-functional stakeholders is key to your success on this team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Effectively translate strategic product needs into user stories, business requirements,
and other features for a team of developers to implement
- Work closely with Design and Development teams to establish a clear, priority-driven
flow from visual design ideation to technical implementation
- Resolve roadblocks and drive strategic decisions while facilitating daily standups,
groomings, and sprint planning meetings (and demonstrate strong judgment by
communicating/escalating issues to leadership where necessary)
- Preserve the integrity of the product’s vision by synthesizing input from various
stakeholders and helping teams prioritize work accordingly
- Balance the product’s operationalized maintenance with its evolving road map, and
ensure that work being delivered adheres to agreed-upon scope while maintaining the
flexibility to adapt as needed
- Create reliable forums for receiving and addressing product feedback from internal
users across many lines of business
Skillset / Experience:
- Bring a strong sense of flexibility and innovation to every situation
4+ years of experience in product management on complex software products
- Fluent in agile software development methodologies and best practices, as well as a solid working knowledge of Jira
- Experience in bringing together developers, designers, and/or other cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality operationalized software applications
- Proven ability to balance many competing lines of stakeholder input in order to prioritize product road maps & delivery timelines
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience at the intersection of creative & technology
- Experience working with graph databases
- Experience implementing machine learning capabilities into software products
- Enthusiastic about storytelling
- Bachelors, or equivalent work experience
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.