Coral Gables, FL
- IT - ERP / CRM - Contract - Job ID: 24-00519
Title: Jira Admin
Location: Coral Gables, FL 3/2 (T/W/TH) Hybrid
Compensation: $40.00 – $60.00 hourly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holder or Authorized to Work in the US.
We’re planning to deploy Jira Service Management for our IT service management needs and we need someone with experience to help us configure and customize our Jira environment to meet our business requirements.
Skillset / Experience:
- Here’s what the ideal candidate looks like for us:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in configuring and administering Jira Service Management or a similar service management tool, like ServiceNow or BMC Remedy
- Good understanding of ITSM processes and best practices, and be able to design and implement custom workflows, request types, and integrations to meet our unique business needs
- We’re also looking for someone who can provide some level of training to our team members and prepare knowledge base articles to help document our Jira setup as well as how-to articles for our internal applications.
- It would be awesome if the candidate could communicate clearly and be able to provide training and documentation in an easy-to-understand manner.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.