HR Advisor (Enterprise Financial Services) AZ hybrid
- NON IT - HR / Sales / Recruiter - Contract - Job ID: 24-00522
Location: Tempe, AZ (Hybrid)
Duration: 6+ Months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders, or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
The HR Advisory Services team is hiring. The Accessibility and Accommodations team is looking for an HR Advisor to join them. In this team, HR Advisors are responsible for cases assigned through ServiceNow (case management system) related to ADA, LOAs, FMLA, and accessibility. This role requires considerable tact, great communication, and the ability to help manage risk. This work is time-sensitive and a successful individual will be organized and can manage timelines. Cases are sensitive in nature and we want a trusted advisor who can provide consultation and guidance on accommodation issues and solutions and promote a positive workplace culture. The role requires the ability to analyze, research, and resolve proposals.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations, Psychology or related degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of experience in employee relations or as an HR Generalist or associated HR position, disability management, or equivalent experience
- Previous experience working in HR Operations or HR Service Center preferred
- Experience with federal and state disability laws, specifically ADA, LOAs, Employee Relations, Employment Law, and Disability casework is desired
- Ability to work independently and to identify when to engage others
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proven ability to maintain confidential information
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of accommodation solutions as it pertains to disability-related barriers
>>> Qualified candidates please apply to this posting; you may also send your updated resume to Enoch Yoon email@example.com for further review.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our client’s business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, projects, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.