Customer Success Manager
Onsite - IT - Project / Program / Change Management - Direct Placement - Job ID: 24-00546
Location: Mequon, WI
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
- Currently, we are seeking an experienced Managed Services Client Success Manager (CSM) to join our team.
- The CSM will serve as a trusted advisor to a unique set of clients. The ideal candidate should have a tier 2+ technical skill set and the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical clients. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as liaison and point of contact between our clients and the system administrator teams to ensure complete satisfaction of IT services and operational needs.
- Co-ordinate and manage the day-to-day activities of the team by monitoring and managing the distribution of the daily workload evenly across all team members.
- Motivate, coach, and develop the team to deliver the highest level of service to the clients and ensure that expectations are delivered on time.
- Encourage team input into procedures and practices – assisting them in developing their ideas.
- Oversee technology projects and deployments for Answerport's Managed Services clients and internal technology teams.
- Set clear objectives, evaluate progress against objectives, and instill performance-oriented culture with focus on accountability.
- Create reports for key SLA's and projects and present information for weekly client interactions and meetings.
- Contribute to the on-going development of the Managed Support function by sharing knowledge, experience, and expertise with other team leaders.
- Work with clients on establishing priorities and budgets that will aid decision making and future technology needs.
- 1+ years of MSP or consulting experience required.
- 5+ Years of IT experience working with Microsoft Technologies (O365, windows servers, server backups)
- Experience with ticket management/prioritization, device management reporting (RMM), and documentation management (knowledge base, asset inventory)
- Experience with leading a technical team of resources to assist them with task prioritization and overcoming obstacles.
- Experience serving as a project manager for assigned client projects that may range from refresh projects (PCs, Servers) to new implementations (SD-WAN, phones)
- Experience serving as a trusted advisor, VCIO, client consultant, customer success manager.
- Experience planning, managing, and reporting on comprehensive budgets.
About INSPYR Solutions
As a leading technology solutions company, we connect top IT talent with clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. There are four elements that set us apart and serve as pillars of our company philosophy: Quality, Expertise, People, and Relationships. By always striving for excellence in these areas and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly together with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.