Senior Analyst IT
Onsite - IT - Business Systems / Data / Analyst - Contract - Job ID: 24-00567
Location: Onsite in (Dallas TX or Miramar FL)
Compensation: ($45-$50/hr )
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Duration: (6 plus months)
Job focuses on gathering and interpreting data, gathering, and documenting business requirements, defining and documenting processes (process flows/swim lanes), and standardization of data and processes. Can resolve transaction / data/ process discrepancies. Helps to determine opportunities to automate, streamline, and standardize data and or processes. Creates business requirements documents and knows enough about a platform/technology to create a functional specs for use in building a technical solution through configuration or coding. May do some light configuration and use tools to do the work required to do analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather and analyze data, Interpret gathered data.
- Submit reports to the relevant department heads and management, find patterns and trends in the analyzed data.
- Help management and other teams achieve business goals and needs, establish new data gathering and analysis techniques within the organization, formulate procedural manuals for departments.
- Track and reconcile data, develop tools in support of the functions.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to enhance overall delivery of team ,produce and analyze data, reports with commentary.
- Analyze and interpret information for planning and control purposes, define, track and monitor KPIs.
- Support and communicate across different business functions.
- Drive improvement, gather requirements, Identify and mitigate risks.
- Document requirements as governed by the SGWS PMO
- Create business requirements document based on requirements gathering to be used in the creation of a functional spec’s, create base functional spec based on platform technology.
- Develop QA scripts in support of business functionality testing, light configuration and use of tools (Alteryx, SQL, etc.)
- Assist in determining opportunities to redesign ETP processes to achieve better results assist in determining opportunities to automate ETP processes and functions.
- Communicate systems and procedural changes to end users through excellent written and oral communications.
- Support the education and training of end users, working to increase end user proficiency and
adoption of implemented solutions.
- Understand, communicate, and reinforce standard process concepts and methodology within the ETP organization.
- Supports communications, meetings, and other collaborations as appropriate to effectively perform work and to understand, resolve, and/or mitigate risks, obstacles, and conflicts in the performance functional activities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years leading medium to complex systems development multi-million-dollar projects at one time.
- Critical thinker, Analytical/ ID key interdependencies, Influencer, Results -oriented
Facilitator, Problem solver, Budget and risk management, Excellent communicator,
- Highly collaborative, Process-oriented
- Excellent communications, Excellent presentation skills, Coaching/Mentoring, Strategic thinker
- Responsible for mentorship of junior team members ,proficient change management skills
- Capability to understand companies application portfolio as well as how the different systems contribute to daily business operations, ability to build, coach and lead teams with Agile delivery values
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and influence across organizations excellent analytical, problem solving, decision-making and quantitative analysis skills to provide insights ,into performance and efficiency opportunities
- Must be self-directed, autonomous, and yet be able to work well with multiple individuals at all levels of the organization on a regular basis, also demonstrate leadership skills and abilities
- Strong planning and organizational skills to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent customer service skills in all interactions with internal and external customers, including but not limited to personnel from other divisions, vendors, suppliers, and other departments
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills to build relationship and collaboration across different departments, sometimes virtually
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.