Sr. IT Data Analyst
- IT - Business Systems / Data / Analyst - Direct Placement - Job ID: 24-00603
Location: Downtown Cleveland, 44115
Schedule: This position works from the office three days a week and has the option to work remotely two days a week.
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
Core Responsibilities and Tasks
- Support the Enterprise Data Organization’s business strategy as it relates to our platform and technologies to guide the business transformation program through the implementation of Oracle Cloud ERP and bolt-on systems. Coordinate with the Data Governance ERP Cloud Manager to ensure alignment throughout all EDO pillars.
- Partner with Business, DT, and selected strategic partners during the global design to identify the critical data requirements and ensure that the right data plan is in place to support the successful implementation.
- Lead the alignment of key data elements for Products, Raw Material, Supplier, Customer, and Site data domains that support O2C and PMI tracks in synchronization with Finance Transformation data requirements.
- Work closely with GBPOs and process leads to align process decisions with data decisions and management at the global, regional, and local levels.
- Provide guidance and prioritization for DT data management efforts and activities to successfully support the implementation of Oracle Cloud ERP and bolt-on systems.
- Establish a data framework to accelerate the integration of future M&As, maintaining and improving the quality of key data elements. Create a framework that can be repeated expediting quality and speed to full integration.
- Provide strategic direction to the DT data platform team to ensure that the design of data lakes and platforms considers the business transformation analytical requirements in synchronization with data management functions and governance.
- Document standards on the scope and how historical data needs to be handled, supporting decommission of legacy systems as part of the implementation, synchronized with the overall enterprise retention policy.
- Partner with Security, Regulatory, and Legal to ensure that Oracle ERP Cloud and bolt-on system implementations meet Global Data Privacy requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or foreign equivalent) or in lieu of a degree, at least 12 years of experience in the field of Information Technology or Business (work experience or a combination of education and work experience in the field of Information Technology or Business).
- Master’s degree preferred
- Six Sigma, Lean training
Knowledge and Experience
- 5+ years of business or IT experience
- 3+ years of experience with large implementations and business systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of facilitation and organization change management.
- In-depth experience with driving data transformation initiatives.
- Familiarity with business operations, processes, and key functions
- Experience communicating complex technical subjects to technical and non-technical audiences through developing documentation and training materials
- Independent, curious, eager to tackle a wide variety of problems, and able to quickly develop knowledge and understanding of new domains and underlying data sources
- Experience as a project lead with cross-functional teams to develop innovative data approaches leveraging all available internal and external data sources.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to deliver in a fast-paced, evolving environment;
- Experience developing, testing, documenting, and maintaining standardized outcome metrics meeting diverse business needs;
- Experience developing, implementing, testing, and maintaining methodologies for standardized and repeatable reporting for internal and external audiences
- Experience with data technologies and tools
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) methodologies
- Experience supporting and managing cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Holds an in-depth knowledge of business processes and has the ability to work with diverse functions
- Balances and monitors complex requirements, flexibility, and deadlines for our company (domestic and foreign) with the need to develop company-wide standard, shared solutions utilizing similarly configured software and similar processes and procedures for increased efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Manages the acceptance of change brought about by business process improvements across all S-W levels while building synergistic relationships within our company
- Participates in the implementation of system upgrades and future enhancements, as well as rollouts of business applications to other operating units or countries. Balance and monitor complex requirements, multiple tasks, and deadlines for our company with the need to develop company-wide standard shared solutions.
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.