Crew Scheduling Coordinator
Onsite - NON IT - Administrative / Clerical - Contract - Job ID: 24-00656
Title: Crew Scheduling Coordinator
Location: Miami Fl, 33178
Duration: 6 months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
- Mon- Fri (8am- 5pm )
- 100% in office
- Weekly pay!
This position is fully responsible for the crew rotation, crew movements, and confirmation of all seagoing Hotel, Deck and/or Engine personnel. The position closely collaborates with the management teams of the vessels to ensure the vessel is fully crewed at all times with the appropriate talent required to run the onboard Hotel, Deck and/or Engine operation effectively and efficiently.
- 1+ years of customer service experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Associate Degree
- Previous crew scheduling or cruise experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with team members in a demanding, high-stress environment.
- Must be a quick thinker and be able to organize and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, operational environment.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally by telephone and in writing.
- In addition to other duties/functions, this position requires full commitment and support for promoting ethical and compliant culture.
- More specifically, this position requires integrity, honesty, and respectful treatment of others, as well as a willingness to speak up when they see misconduct or have concerns.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position at a desk and/or computer for extended periods of time.
- Closely liaises the Hotel, Deck and/or Engine department managers to review crew rotation schedules to fulfil the crewing needs of the vessel. Review crew rotations each day and make adjustments as needed.
- Update the crew management system (CPS) with schedule changes daily.
- Generate Seafarer Employment Agreements and send them to crew and/or appointed manning agencies. Communicate with crew to ensure their documentation is up to date.
- Liaise with the travel department in Miami/offshore to arrange for joining flights in accordance with company policies.
- Closely liaise with all stakeholders of the operations shoreside (Hotel/Deck/Engine) department and shipboard management to review crew rotations and make any adjustment based on the input of the stakeholders.
- Process all seamen's book applications as required.
- Ensure that joining crew is confirmed at least 21 days out, other than for certain visas that may be released just in time the travel.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs).
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients' business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.