Chief of Staff
Los Angeles, CA
Onsite - IT - Business Systems / Data / Analyst - Contract - Job ID: 24-00684
Title: Chief of Staff
Location: Los Angeles, CA *Hybrid*
Duration: 6+ month contract
Work Requirement: US Citizen, GC Holder, or Authorized to work in the U.S.
Chief of Staff
Report to the manager of Delivery & Operational Intelligence within Platform Software
Engineering, the Chief of Staff will drive initiatives that
support the strategic growth and improve the efficiency and effectiveness for DE&E
- Liaise between senior leaders within PDE for ongoing strategic team operations, standardize workflows and onboarding practices, and ensure leadership deliverables meet strategic objectives across all backend engineering platforms.
- Establish clear internal communication hierarchies, systems/templates for inter-departmental procedural clarity.
- Provide data-driven, procedural solutions to drive intelligence on the health of our services, deployments, and releases.
- Partner closely across Engineering teams to build innovative systems and improve deliverable efficiency.
- Be a credible and reliable advisor and partner on all things strategy and planning; be ready to act as a nimble team to quickly support executives on diverse types of problems, translating recommendations to results by executing on action plans.
- Facilitate agile methodologies and introduce Engineering-driven problem-solving sessions (e.g. Monthly Innovation Friday) to encourage creativity& synthesis.
- Develop internal training sessions, manage, and maintain onboarding practices to enrich the skill sets of all new hires and ensure release and deployment seamlessness across all technology studios and initiatives.
- Planning and management of all-hands events, off-sites, and other leadership communications (newsletters, streaming updates, etc.).
Required Education, Experience/Skills/Training:
- Minimum of 5+ years of related IT experience
- Superb organization, detail-orientation, and project management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize and balance short and long-term work streams
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills, ability to develop beneficial relationships and networks in order to achieve results
- Strong presentation and design skills; experience with Keynote, PowerPoint and internal collaboration sites (e.g. Confluence, WordPress, Box, Office365, etc)
- Ability to flex and pivot quickly based on priority shifts and/or changes in workstreams
- Proven experience in influencing business and technology leadership to drive positive lasting outcomes
- Solid understanding of program and project management principles
- Ability to act as liaison between business and technologies
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities
- Ability to think creatively and to drive innovation
BS Business Marketing or IT
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- and much more
About INSPYR Solutions:
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients' business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.