Lead Security Technician
Onsite - IT - Security - Direct Placement - Job ID: 24-00715
Title: Lead Security Technician
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: Direct hire
Work Requirements: US Citizens, GC Holders, or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
Qualified and interested candidates should email their resumes to Slater Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skillset / Experience:
We are seeking a Lead Technician to join the Security team. This position will require a strong technical background and skills in the most current installation, testing, termination, and maintenance procedures for electronic security systems devices, access control devices, Intrusion Detection, Perimeter Fencing, Automated Gate, and CCTV systems at commercial and/or government facilities. This position must possess leadership and supervisory skills, and the ability to manage labor, and material, and perform administrative functions is essential.
Requirements for this role include:
- Proven ability to lead both small and large groups of other technicians.
- Proven ability to effectively organize project communications, deliverables, and workflow.
- Organization of all project communication and documentation produced during projects.
- Organization and documentation of all project material and deliverables created as part of the project.
- Organization and monitoring of project milestones to assist in proper schedule management.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to monitor project schedule and milestones and provide progress updates as needed.
- Attendance of internal and external project meetings both in person and virtually
- Familiarity with MS Office suite and other software suites applicable to the role including but not limited to MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, Bluebeam
- High level of technical skill as it pertains to the division through high-level industry/manufacturer certifications: Bosch, Genetec, Etc.
- Advanced troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to create or provide information for Load sheets if not provided.
- Create or provide information for as-built plans and/or red-line drawings.
- Panel connections and terminations
- Master-level knowledge and performance of tasks
- Proficient in Plan Grid and other construction-related software.
- Knowing and willingness to push back on other trades at an effective and professional level.
- Ability to resolve conflict both internal and external.
- Ability to create a team atmosphere.
- OSHA 30 is preferred but not required for hire. Minimal OSHA 10.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our client's business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, projects, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.