Onsite - IT - Security - Direct Placement - Job ID: 24-00716
Location: Hutto, TX (hybrid)
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
This role is responsible for overseeing all phases of the installation project. This role will oversee several projects and teams of technicians as well as act as a resource for customers and other vendors on projects.
- Collaborates with Project Manager/Executive to create preconstruction estimates and budgets for materials and labor.
- Develops a schedule and cost-effective plan for completion of an assigned project.
- Coordinates and schedules the work activities of technicians, communicating to and via project manager to deliver instructions and project assignments as appropriate.
- Act as the on-site point of contact for project status by maintaining communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate techs while maintaining oversight of those responsibilities.
- Attends on-site meetings with the customer and general contractor to coordinate needs for SOW
- Conducts regular project team meetings to address action items and project schedule.
- Regularly inspects work for quality and timeliness; prepares and provides progress reports to leadership; makes recommendations for necessary modifications.
- Reviews and ensures specifications and regulations outlined in architectural and engineering plans are followed.
- Maintains records related to costs and inventory.
- Make recommendations for positive and negative personnel actions for direct subordinates.
- Ensure all teams adhere to safety protocols and reporting.
- Addresses any safety violations or other deficiencies.
- Ensure that crews working on each project have the tools, materials, and directions needed for their work.
- Assist in project completion: Redlines, commissioning, training.
- Build and maintain excellent customer service relationships.
- Coach and mentor technicians on the team.
- Provide support and encouragement and address issues as they arise to ensure that the team is meeting challenges and taking on growth opportunities.
- Manage and communicate labor needs, shortages, and overages for assigned projects.
- Mid to advanced level industry/manufacturer certifications, examples include:
- Ability to give direction to small numbers of crew members (i.e., the lead may task a T3 to run small crew on a particular floor of a building or a specific aspect of the project)
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders:
- Communication with PM on manpower and material needs
- Communication with clients/customers
- Basic programming of some and/or all systems
- Ability to troubleshoot basic issues across different systems within the division.
- Opens/short circuits.
- Grounded circuits
- Voltage, amperage, resistance
- Device use, relay logic, fail safe/secure.
- The reading and understanding of wiring diagrams for edge devices.
- Trimming of panels
- Mid to high-level understanding:
- Electrical theory
- ACS, VSS, and IDS
- Install electric locking hardware:
- Panic bars
- Electrified handsets
- All T1/T2 requirements .
- OSHA 30, preferred but not required for hire.
- Minimal OSHA 10.
About INSPYR Solutions:
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients' business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.