IT Executive Assistant
Onsite - NON IT - Administrative / Clerical - Right to Hire - Job ID: 24-00719
Title: IT Executive Assistant
Location: Houston, TX- Hyrbid
Duration: 6 month contract to hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
IT Executive Assistant
Skillset / Experience:
The Executive Assistant takes the lead in managing the schedule, calendar, meeting cadence, travel requirements, and administrative functions of a technology team. This person will be extremely well organized and have superb communication skills and feel comfortable interacting at every level of the organization. Strategic thinking and planning are core skills that will enable the right resource to effectively assist senior leadership in delivering extraordinary technology services to our customers and users throughout the company. Regular travel throughout the United States is a requirement of this role.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively engage and assist with the day-to-day communications and operations of a technology team.
- Partner closely with a C-level leader in the company to schedule, coordinate, and manage a national footprint of resources.
- Work with the Technology Director to ensure conformity to organizational standards required by the enterprise.
- Maintain and update necessary HR / Audit / regulatory documentation for the team.
- Approve timesheets and serve as liaison with recruiting partners.
- Travel onsite to work locations throughout the United States to advance the technology agenda.
- Assist in the creation of LMS content to be used in training exercises by the team.
- Attend meetings and provide documentation for the team and leadership.
- Build expertise around policy and delivery working closely with team members to maintain adherence to technology best practices.
- Assist in the creation of service level agreements (SLAs) that ensure business continuity and the user experience.
- Follow application security and company safety protocols.
- Foster a positive and office environment, promoting teamwork and employee satisfaction.
- Act as a liaison between employees and management, addressing questions and concerns.
- Stay updated on office technology and software, providing technical support and troubleshooting assistance.
- Conduct research, gather data, and provide administrative support to various teams as needed.
- BA in management or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a high-demand commercial environment. Start-up experience preferred.
- General competence of business technology consumption and the importance of strong support.
- Background in leading teams through transformational change is required.
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business ethics.
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Extremely strong organizational skills.
- Extremely strong communication and people skills.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively, and delegate.
- Adheres to the Code of Conduct, Confidentiality Agreement, and Company Safety Policy.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients' business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.