Onsite - IT - Project / Program / Change Management - Direct Placement - Job ID: 24-00733
Duration: Full time, Direct hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the U.S.
- Someone who is eager to learn and help improve the PMO process
- Monday.com for project management
- Preferred industry experience: Healthcare & IT experience
- Drives the end-to-end delivery of infrastructure projects that are approved and funded.
- This role is also in charge of defining objectives, creating plans to achieve objectives, tracking / reporting progress against objectives and budgets, driving execution of key projects and programs, coaching project team members and improving project management processes.
- This individual provides overall coordination, status reporting, and stability of project-oriented work efforts.
- Establish new and improves existing project management processes and methodologies for organization to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adheres to high quality standards
- Successfully manage and execute projects on-schedule, on-budget, to mutual-agreed to scope and customer satisfaction.
- Follows and exemplifies consistent project management practices, processes and metrics.
- Develop clear, business language presentations for business senior leadership to support swift decision making and issue resolution when needed.
- Maintains, socializes and enforces the overall project management lifecycle.
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.