Onsite - IT - Security - Contract - Job ID: 24-00740
Title: IAM Specialist
Location: Houston, TX (Onsite Daily in 77064)
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US.
- Candidates MUST have previous experience in Identity & Access Management
- This position is onsite daily in Houston (77064)
Qualified candidate should send their resume (Word format) to Nate Ackerman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IT Access Administration Analyst is responsible for supporting the organization's identity and access management program. The role involves working with various departments within an organization to help drive access control initiatives in support of internal policies, regulatory compliance, and industry standards. The IT Access Administration Analyst provides IAM expertise and guidance to various business units and works closely with other IT groups and Compliance to gather identity and access management requirements to design and implement access controls across all systems in support of IT and Compliance strategies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Investigates security incidents and manages access problems
- Perform analysis, risk assessment and troubleshooting to improve development of policies and procedures
- Documents access security history
- Interface with contractor, employees and vendors as well as works collaborates with all company teams needing security related assistance
- Granting/removal of security access for data resources, including proprietary and external applications
- Assists the IAM team with preparing of quarterly reviews, as well as, involved in troubleshooting and resolving IAM issues
- Work with the Compliance team to research any internal or external audit issues
- Interface with HR assisting with new hire and termination processes
- Administer user accounts and access privileges in the organization's identity management system
- Ensure the proper data permissions are granted
- User account and password administration
- Assist with the documentation of policies, processes, standards, and guidelines
- Analyzing procedures to enhance automation
- Work within the IT department to identify areas of improvement for security in applications and file systems
- Monitor & Audit logging systems
- On-call for after-hour security issues including emergency termination of employee network, application, and security badge access
- Manage adds, moves, and changes for corporate email
- 3+ years experience working on an access administration team.
- 3 + years experience working in various aspects of Active Directory
- 3+ years experience working with PowerShell
- Understanding of NTFS rights and permissions in a DFS environment & Group Policies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with managing users in various applications including:
- Oracle EBS, Oracle, NTFS, Citrix & Energy commercial applications
- Training education in the following areas:
- Security Plus, Basic scripting/programming & Networking essentials
- Knowledge of SailPoint, Ansible, PowerShell
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of identity and access management best practices
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients' business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.