Associate Manager, Sales Enablement
New York, NY
Onsite - IT - Project / Program / Change Management - Contract - Job ID: 24-00749
Title: Associate Manager, Sales Enablement
Location: Hybrid Onsite, New York, NY
Duration: 8+ months, possibility for extension or conversion
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
Qualified candidates please send Resumes directly to Jenna Hinkle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Advertising is seeking an Associate Manager, Sales Enablement Addressable, who is passionate about providing the best user experience and support. The Sales Enablement Addressable team is responsible for providing a unified client service experience with ease and automation to more effectively drive revenue for the Advertising organization. The Sales Enablement Addressable team manages the development and administration of system roll-outs, defining and deploying unified training, and business and client service processes.
- Develop an understanding of the current ad sales operations platforms and use cases in order to effectively plan and execute new implementations and business processes and workflows.
- Work with end-users to address ongoing challenges, inform system enhancements and unify workflow across pitch to pay workflow
- Work with Sales Enablement Addressable on identifying, documenting and updating system process improvements, training materials, FAQ's and/or best practices to better support end-users
- Consolidate themes from End-users and work with his/her leadership team to recommend platform enhancements to the Ad platform Team
- Track progress, communicate objectives/status, identify and escalate roadblocks, and recommend appropriate mitigation actions/strategies.
- Partner with manager to support roadmap initiatives
- Participate in testing to identify areas of improvement, troubleshoot support, or additional training.
- Aid in planning and executing data conversion activities.
- Coordinate with Sales and Operations on training plans.
- 3+ years within a product management, ad operations, or media planning type role, preferably in digital advertising or digital organization; or equivalent business work experience.
- Degree in Business Management, Product Development or related field
- Experience partnering with sales, operations, and technology organizations.
- Experience using digital advertising and related technologies; Operative and Salesforce a plus.
- Functional understanding of the roles and technologies in the ad delivery cycle.
- Experience managing multiple projects at one time, in various phases of development and managing diverse workloads on a daily basis.
- Experience with coordination and collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- Comfortable working in a high-performing team environment.
- Ability to articulate and communication user issues to a variety of audiences including business leaders, project teams and management.
- Ability to effectively manage projects with proven ability to work with various groups to reach a common goal.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with a sense of urgency and strong follow-through.
- Willingness to learn and collaborate on solutions.
- Detail oriented, organized, flexible and able to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients' business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.