Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Onsite - IT - DBA / Database - Contract - Job ID: 24-00767
Title: PL/SQL Developer
Location: Dallas, TX (Hybrid schedule)
Duration: 12 months (likely to extend)
Work Requirements: Authorized to Work in the U.S.
- This position is responsible for implementing business logic in Oracle DB packages, functions and procedures that supports the development, deployment and support of large mission critical enterprise Web applications
- Involved in all phases of the software lifecycle with an emphasis on database logic implementation and design
- Assisting in the design of the application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security and performance
- Following established coding standards and naming conventions
- 4+ years Oracle PL/SQL development experience in each of the following software programming areas:
- Creating and maintaining complex packages, stored procedures, functions, record structures, tables, views, indexes and triggers, Oracle JSON
- PL/SQL development, unit testing, code troubleshooting and debugging
- High performance query development
- Database design
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and SOLID design principles
- Understanding of Restful Web Services (Web API / REST API)
- Experience with Git or any other source control system
- Experience with Azure DevOps pipelines
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell
Our benefits package includes: (EXCLUDE on perm placements)
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.