Marketing Account Supervisor
Onsite - NON IT - Marketing - Direct Placement - Job ID: 24-00770
Location: Ardmore, OK (Hybrid)
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
We are looking for an Account Supervisor who will lead marketing and communications strategy and the account manager team. This person will be responsible for leading and encouraging relationships with internal customers and external partners, ensuring satisfaction, and driving business growth through effective marketing and communication planning and execution. This person must have effective collaboration with various practice and solutions areas to deliver marketing solutions and services to internal customers and external partners.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Drive the service delivery strategy and execution and be accountable for internal customers, serving as the primary contact and advocate, and external partners' satisfaction and goal attainment, ensuring their needs are met and exceeded.
- Act as the lead marketing and communications (MarCom) strategist to deliver innovative ideas and proactively identify and resolve service issues for their customers.
- Establish due dates for projects and assignments being accountable for meeting deadlines and targets.
- Conduct routine follow-up to ensure actions agreed upon are accomplished and let others know immediately when deadlines might not be met.
- Make back-up plans for important projects and plan appropriately in budgeting, staffing, and scheduling.
- Conduct all system activity in such a way as to safeguard Institute systems and data from unauthorized, illegal, or damaging actions. Assess physical and virtual work areas for hazards, and recognize, correct, and report unsafe situations posed by yourself or others.
- Respond effectively to safety, cybersecurity, and health emergencies.
- Cultivate strong and long-lasting relationships with key internal customers and assigned external partners to aid them in achieving their goals and objectives including the organization's mission, vision, and short and long-term objectives.
- Seek to intimately understand their business goals, marketing objectives, success measures/KPIs, emerging issues, challenges, competitive situations, industry trends, and campaigns to successfully address their needs.
- Demonstrate confidence, authority, proactive/forward-thinking, and sound decision-making as MarCom's leadership voice on assigned partnerships.
- Encourage and demonstrate unity with your partners, and alignment with MarCom recommendations and points of view.
- Establish and execute partner and team-specific relationship norms for the MarCom team to follow.
- Communicate clearly, early, and often to ensure all stakeholders are informed and expectations are outlined.
- Proactively plan, manage, implement, and oversee MarCom activities including advising partners, preparing presentations, advising on tactics, estimating budgets, interpreting feedback, and guiding team of creative leaders.
- Use data to optimize strategies and drive continuous improvement.
- Work with customers and partners to establish budgets for projects, campaigns, and overall account activities.
- Supervise and manage budgets to ensure cost-efficiency and oversee the overarching financials for a partner.
- Proactively monitor and manage revenue forecasts, MarCom costs, and staffing needs and anticipate and communicate any changes early.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry standards and practices including fluency in social media, digital marketing, and large-scale traditional, digital, and emerging media.
- Strong organization and planning skills Ability to speak in public comfortably.
- Ability to grow relationships by identifying and realizing new opportunities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in financial account management.
- Effective interpersonal relations, excellent communication skills, and a commitment to customer-focused services.
- Minimum of 12 years of account experience in an advertising or marketing and communications environment with the ability to form trusting and lasting relationships with partners and internal customers/teams is required.
- Depth of experience in advertising and design, from creative brief development through execution and production is required.
- Experience with digital marketing; content strategy and execution; lead generation principles and techniques; campaign measurement, tracking analysis, and reporting; and partnering with media teams is required.
- Education Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or related field required. Master’s degree preferred. Alternative education and experience will be considered.
- Alternatively, a high school diploma and 15 years or associate and 12 years of experience in the aforementioned areas will be considered.
About INSPYR Solutions:
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients' business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.