CORP – Sales Specialist
Onsite - NON IT - HR / Sales / Recruiter - Contract - Job ID: 24-00775
Title: Outside Sales Specialist
Location: Downtown area to Galveston Territory
Duration: Contract to Hire
Compensation: $23hr+ Uncapped Commission
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
This Sales Representative will be responsible for enrollments at realtor partnership offices that promote and sell Reliant Energy, Inc. month to month and term electricity products, as well as other cross-serve products. Their primary job is to establish face to face relationships with Office brokers, realtors, and clients to help enroll prospects with Reliant Energy, Inc. Sales agents will be responsible for meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals set by management. This position will report directly to Assistant Sales Manager and will work closely with the other members of the Sales Team to support the sales initiatives.
- In Field – Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm (occasional weekends)
- Daily travel – up to 50% travel
- Location- Downtown area to Galveston Territory
- Build new and maintain current referral network of realtors in your territory
- Report to and work daily in person at your office(s) in order to carry out the responsibility of driving overall sales results within your office(s) and territory
- Execute provided sales strategy and tactics for assigned area
- Build pipeline of referrals in order to meet sales goals
- Achieve and maintain performance metrics and provide best-in-class service
- Attend team meetings, including but not limited to one-on-one and team training sessions
- Adhere to key policies, processes and procedures (e.g. documents, call recordings, record keeping, etc.)
- Based on information provided by the customers, analyze information to match the correct offer to fit the customers' needs
- Attend Realtor (partner) team meetings and events (face to face) in order to promote program and build network or referring agents
- Perform additional duties as requested by management
- Exceptional selling and communication skills in order to introduce and sell new products and expand growth on new and current product lines
- Proven track record for exceeding established sales goals
- Excellent demonstration of closing skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Exceptional communication skills with a true desire and willingness to help customers
- Persistent, "no-quit” attitude; cannot be phased by "No”— The word "NO” should motivate person to get to "yes;” passion for closing a sale
- Outgoing personality with ability to naturally strike up conversation with anyone
- Confident and professionally groomed
- Drive to be #1, competitive and determination to be the best
- Build rapport and trust with customers
- Bilingual speaker preferred (Spanish/English)
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required. College Degree is a plus
- Career aspirations are become an FTE with proven sales record & work performance, business development, sales management/leadership
- 2 to 5 years of previous work experience in sales, building business relationships, and managing individual sales territory required.
- Sales experience must include proactive face to face sales and Business to Business/Account Executive/Account Management experience.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- SAP knowledge preferred.
- Proficient mathematical/analytical skills.
- Ability to work closely with other team members and other teams.
- Must be able to work independently and multi-task.
- Excellent communication through oral and written form.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, specifically Excel.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- …and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients’ business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.