AV and IT Support Engineer Role (NY – Chelsea Tech)
New York, NY
Onsite - IT - Development / Other Technologies - Direct Placement - Job ID: 24-00781
Location: New York (26 Broadway St Suite 933)
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: 60,000-85,000 annually
Work Requirements: US Citizens, GC Holders, or Authorized to Work in the US
- The AV and IT Technical Support engineer role requires both proven experience with technology and outstanding personal communication skills. A positive and "can do " personality, fluent English, and customer service is key for this position as we provide our clients with extreme white glove service.
- Successful candidates will enjoy building and supporting solutions that leverage technology to meet a client's business needs. You will be required to visit clients to complete onsite tasks and provide support. If you are ready to use your expertise and education in a unique and fulfilling environment, we are ready to reward your hard work with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- *Must be located within or around New York area
- *Must possess a valid driver's license and be able to commute to client onsite.
- Visit clients to complete onsite tasks, projects and provide support.
- You will act as the single point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to plan and priorities workload without supervision and ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone and in writing.
- Builds report and maintains strong relationships with clients by continuing with clear communication and prompt follow through.
- Management and implementation of audio-visual conference systems such as Cisco WebEx and Polycom.
- Management and implementation of audio-visual conference tools such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Cisco WebEx.
- Management and implementation of other audio-visual conference system components such as Codec , A/V switcher, Cameras, Speakers, and microphones.
- Setup video conferences and presentations
- Performance testing and acceptance ensuring all audio-visual systems are operational before business.
- Maintain communication with Operations team to ensure all audio-visual systems are running and are maintained on daily basis.
- Provide technical support associated with conferencing video system, digital signal processing and related systems.
- Clear communications throughout service requests and projects as necessary to ensure standards, and compliance.
- Punch list preparation and management for daily checks.
- Coordination with other departments and subject matter experts including internal systems, network, and audio-visual engineering team when needed.
- Assist with audio-visual technology upgrades.
- Responsible to schedule software and firmware updates to audio-visual Systems.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot hardware and software solutions supporting critical business functions.
- Laptop/Desktop setup and deployments
- Recurring and ad-hoc onsite support in a timely and effective manner
- Maintain asset inventory (receipt, storage, tracking, and decommissioning) and network, systems, and organizational documentation.
- Timely and accurate completion of onsite summaries and entry in ticketing system
- Vendor management: receipt, tracking, and ordering
- Experience in first and second level help desk and desk side desktop support
- Triage user requests and requirements and recommend effective technological solutions.
- Deskside support for Teams soft phone, Cisco WebEx devices, network printers, and workstation peripherals.
- Documentation on time and accurately; Daily reporting post on-site, SOPs, tickets, time entries, expense entries, and weekly timesheets
- Communicate clearly, technical subjects to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ensure customers are well informed in all scenarios – Pre-schedule and post-schedule of any service requests and/or project.
- Minimum Three-year experience with the integration, operation, and management of permanently installed, digitally based, audio-visual systems such as Cisco WebEx, Polycom, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and Cisco WebEx
- Intune/Autopilot/Company Portal
- Microsoft 365
Technology is our focus and quality is our commitment. As a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions, we strategically align industry and technical expertise with our clients' business objectives and cultural needs. Our solutions are tailored to each client and include a wide variety of professional services, project, and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. Learn more about us at inspyrsolutions.com.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.