Onsite - Management - Full-Time - Job ID: 6031601
The Managing Director reports to our RVP and is responsible for new business development, existing client growth and achieving overall sales and profit targets for their specified markets. You will lead a team of Business Development Managers and Recruiters by fostering a collaborative and results-driven environment. As the Managing Director, you will play a pivotal role in driving the strategic direction, growth, and success of the organization.
Who we are: INSPYR Solutions is a national expert in delivering flexible technology and talent solutions. By always striving for excellence and focusing on the human aspect of our business, we work seamlessly with our talent and clients to match the right solutions to the right opportunities. In short, we understand and value the unique needs of highly skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always work to connect people with roles they will succeed in.
Here’s what to expect in this role:
Market Strategy and Business Development:
- Develop and execute sales strategies, expand current business, and identify new opportunities within the IT Solutions and services marketplace and your specified geographic region.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key clients, understanding their needs, and ensuring exceptional delivery of IT Solutions.
- Identify client’s technical staffing needs and provide IT solutions by utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Stay engaged with the IT staffing community, attending relevant events, conferences, and networking opportunities to build brand recognition and enhance industry knowledge.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and market demands to proactively adjust strategies and offerings to meet changing client and candidate requirements.
- Utilize your network and experience to grow and drive the business.
- Assist in generating leads through marketing and networking.
- Oversee the attainment of budgeted sales and profit goals and ensure that all financial performance goals are met.
- Lead negotiation efforts for client contracts, fee structures, and vendor agreements to maximize revenue and profitability.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as HR, marketing, and finance, to ensure seamless operations and cross-functional alignment.
- Responsible for overall mentoring, coaching, and management of Business Development Managers and Delivery Managers including monthly and quarterly performance reviews.
- Introduce Performance Improvement Plans with support of the CRO.
- Identify, hire, develop, guide, and retain Business Development and Delivery Managers.
- Allocates resources to coach and mentor new Business Development Manager/Delivery Managers, desk-side support on a daily and weekly basis.
- Drive the team to daily and weekly activity goals by conducting daily team huddles.
- Sets goals and conducts reviews on a team and individual basis.
- Manage the division process relating to internal staff and external resources, workflow, specialized recruiting etc.
- Ensures market compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Set targets and assist the staff in achieving their goals.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 7+ years of previous IT Professional Staffing experience preferred.
- High degree of integrity, honesty, and exceptional leadership with a proven ability to lead by example.
- Track record of achieving sales goals using a consultative-oriented sales approach.
- Exceptional sales, negotiations, and closing skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills including the ability to inspire, motivate and support a team, promote, and cultivate teamwork, manage, and track performance.
- Experience building and strengthening selling skills through positive coaching and development through a variety of methods, including on-the-spot coaching, informal and formal training, and teaching sessions.
- Willingness and ability to work on sales alongside the team, partnering with the Business Development Managers to close business.
- Must have people skills and be able to exceed customer expectations.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and respond quickly and appropriately to departmental staffing needs.
- Ability to close during sales calls, overcome objectives, and the ability to negotiate.
- Have a track record of Retaining Customers
- Strong persuasive abilities, sound judgment, and a sense of urgency are critical to this position.
- Competitive, driven, ambitious, resourceful, proven leader and self-motivated traits.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office and ATS Systems.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.