Onsite - Recruiter - Full-Time - Job ID: 5453701
Analytics Consultant ‘ Entry Level
Looking to launch your career as an IT professional? As an Analytics Consultant with INSPYR Solutions, you will be called on to perform various projects utilizing the IBM Cognos suite of products. You will deliver outstanding customer support with a high degree of customer satisfaction, using technical expertise with thorough and timely responses. You will act as Business Analyst, Project Manager, and Technical Specialist. Are you IN?
Who we are: As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to connect people with roles they will succeed in.
Here’s why you’ll love working with us:
- The first 10 weeks are dedicated to training, giving you hands-on data analytics experience!
- We’ve had several Analytics Consultants go through the training program and become full-time employees of our organization or our clients.
Here’s a little more about the role:
- Compose specifications and secure customer approvals for all custom objects required.
- Design, test and deliver reports according to specifications, within approved hours and within project delivery dates.
- Provide product and subject matter expertise to clients and other team members.
- Provide accurate and timely information regarding project status, and project hours.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Data Analytics, Statistics, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, dimensional data modeling, and SQL
- Good working knowledge of data warehousing concepts
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.