Business Development Manager
Onsite - Business Development - Full-Time - Job ID: 5515520
Business Development Manager:
As a Business Development Manager with INSPYR Solutions, you will have limitless sales potential as you network and generate qualified new business opportunities using exceptional relationship-building skills. Your role will include driving increased gross profit and revenue and working with the INSPYR Solutions delivery teams to close opportunities within assigned accounts. Are you IN?
Who we are: As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to connect people with roles they will succeed in.
Here’s why you’ll love working with us:
- Opportunity to join our team at President’s club this year, over 42% of our employees made it to an all-inclusive trip this past year for their stellar performance!
- As a company, we are seeing 25% growth year to date! With growth, comes opportunity!!
- As we continue our strong growth trajectory, there will be new opportunities to grow and develop in your career! Whether that means a career in sales, recruiting or leadership, join INSPYR Solutions and let us be a part of your career journey!
Here’s a little more about the role:
- Utilize a consultative approach to understand customer’s projects and challenges, suggesting appropriate staffing solutions.
- Partner with the recruiting team to deliver custom-recruited information technology professionals that meet and exceed customer goals.
- Build and maintain relationships with client hiring managers to maximize our potential for placements within assigned accounts.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of prior IT Professional Staffing experience preferred.
- Proven success in an outside sales role.
- Able to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Able to close during sales calls, overcome objectives, and negotiate.
- Strong persuasive abilities, sound judgment, and a sense of urgency.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office and ATS Systems.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.