Client System Administrator – 86
- COM - Contract - Job ID: 95914
Title: Client System Administrator
Location: Orlando, FL- Onsite with flexibility for Hybrid
Duration: 12 Months
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
- Provide application and business expertise for the company’s Information Technology department and other internal clientele; serve as the primary point of contact for end-users needing functional support and business process interpretation;
- Analyze IT’s hardware and software licenses; manage software license utilization across all business applications;
- Design and execute test plans for unit, integrations and user acceptance tests;
- Interface with functional users to define and document efficient requirements for application software by using user interviewing techniques;
- Coordinate and assist with new user setup, access, navigation and roll out processes;
- Identify opportunities for improvement within the system; make recommendations on how users can best utilize the product to accomplish their functional objectives;
- Update and maintain existing system documentation; write documentation for new system function updates;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skillset / Experience:
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with computer systems administration including duties related to monitoring and maintaining system integration
- Working knowledge of all, but not limited to the following:
- Web based and client server applications (HP Unix & MS Windows 2k preferred)
- IT inventory systems
- Quality assurance methodologies
- Network Architectures
- Relational databases (Oracle and SQL preferred)
- BMC FootPrints Service Core and Asset Core software
- Ability to work scheduled on-call rotation responsibilities and/ or shift schedule when needed
- BMC Client Management Manual (Administrator);
Our benefits package includes: (EXCLUDE on perm placements)
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.