Onsite - Recruiter - Full-Time - Job ID: 5373028
As a Delivery Manager with INSPYR Solutions, you will have limitless sales potential as you network and generate qualified candidate leads using your exceptional relationship-building skills. Your role will include developing creative recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals interested in contract, contract to hire, and direct hire employment. Are you IN?
Here’s why you’ll love working with us:
- Over 42% of Recruiters and Account Managers qualified for IN Club this year ‘ you could be one of them next time!
- You’ll work with some of the best Account Managers in the business.
- As a company, we are seeing 25% growth year to date. With growth comes opportunity!
Here’s a little more about the role:
- Develop creative recruiting resources to attract qualified IT professionals interested in contract, contract to hire, and direct hire employment.
- Make proactive calls to build relationships and grow the internal database of cleared candidates.
- Demonstrate excellent sales, negotiation, communication, and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Experienced within staffing, ideally in the IT industry, for two or more years.
- Experienced in a phone sales environment.
- Able to close during sales calls by overcoming objections and utilizing negotiation tactics.
- Reliable and have a track record of retaining candidates.
- Able to generate qualified leads and referrals and follow up with them.
- Able to manage time wisely and plan ahead for the day.
- Experienced with tracking daily activity.
- Able to demonstrate excellent sales, negotiation, communication, and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.