Director Enterprise Architecture
- Information Technology - Direct Hire - Job ID: 96045
Title: Director of Enterprise Architecture
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: Starting at $160k
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
The Director Enterprise Architecture leads and advises IT and business on technology architecture to include cloud, data, applications, and infrastructure. This position leads efforts on establishing global architectural strategy and is responsible for establishing technologically sound and business appropriate architectural standards. This role owns the approval process for change management regarding architectural matters and works closely with others on the IT team and in the business to design and implement strong architecturally sound solutions. The Director of Enterprise Architecture leads the Enterprise Architecture team and is responsible for the documentation, communication, and governance of established architectural standards. Leads and directs the work of other employees and has responsibility for personnel actions including hiring, performance management, and termination. Contributes to strategic planning, direction, and goal setting for the department or function in collaboration with senior management. Special attention is called to this role being a “hands-on” role. Please review the “Duties and Responsibilities” section carefully prior to applying.
Experience and Education:
This position requires a MINIMUM of a bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Data Analytic, Information Systems, et.), and at least 10-15 years of experience minimum. An advanced degree is preferred. This role will report directly to the CIO. Competencies: Highly Technical skills, Planning & Organization skills, Communication (both written and oral) skills, Problem-solving skills, Leadership skills. Azure, SQL, ITIL, 6-Sigma, PMP, CISCO, and other technical certifications is not required, but strongly preferred.
- IT Partnership: Work closely with Infrastructure, Business Intelligence, Applications, and Security team to establish architectural standards.
- Global Partnership: Work with local teams around the world regarding technological best practice and architectural standards.
- Business Partnership: Support business needs by providing senior-most / 3rd tier technical support for Global IT Environment.
- Change Management: Work with Change Management team to approve / reject technology changes.
- This position owns the Architectural Change Gate approval process.
- Project Management: Lead and Manage technical projects from conception through implementation.
- Maintenance & Support: Perform Azure cloud design, administration, and maintenance.
- Documentation: Document global architecture.
- Expert level working knowledge of Azure Cloud Technologies.
- Strong functional knowledge of Infrastructure technologies and hardware.
- Solid working knowledge in technologies for the moving, handling, and storage of data to include data modeling.
- Firm knowledge in cyber-security technologies and best practices.
- Working knowledge in Application Development and Agile methodologies.
- Proven skills on cloud environment design and implementation to include cloud management and cloud migrations.
- Proven experience in producing technological documentation to include Architectural Diagrams, Entity-Relationship Diagrams, Data-Flow Diagrams, Flow Charts, Network Diagrams to name a few.
- Proven experience in developing, implementing, and driving adoption for process, procedure, architectural standards, and other governance documentation.
- Proven ability to work as part of an international team with a positive attitude, mindset, and approach.
- Other applicable tasks as needed.
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.