GIS Analyst (FME/SAP S/4 HANA)
- COM - Contract - Job ID: 95016
Title: GIS Analyst (FME/SAP S/4 HANA)
Location: 100% remote (end client is based in San Diego, CA)
Duration: Contract (6+ months – eligible for extensions and full-time hire)
Compensation: $60/hour W2 + Benefits or $65/hour C2C
- Working within an Agile team, the candidate will develop and maintain FME that can process HANA XSA views into GIS formats such as FGDB as well as map services and other outputs.
- Candidate would be experienced in workstation GIS that would give experience in how to select and implement FME tools that can fulfill the logic necessary to create reports such as linear miles, counts and other metrics.
- Knowledge of HANA and how data is managed there as well as knowledge of data migration between Oracle SDE spatial data and HANA would be key skills developed in this role.
- HANA XSA views are being built and maintained that serve as base reporting for inspection and maintenance, vegetation management, outages, and the construction of GIS asset point and asset line data from a combination of electric GIS attributes and enterprise source systems such as SAP, OUA and other DBMS.
- Ability to use ETL methods to migrate data from AGOL sources to and from HANA is a priority to enable the client to consume off premise data such as grid hardening programs.
- Assist in help with the workload and was interested in finding a candidate with the three main skills:
- SAP HANA (including SQL): for developing views, schemas, and data integration/management from workbenches
- Python development: for developing/editing tasks that are simpler scripts .
- FME development: for developing/editing simpler workbenches.
- Work with GIS analysts to help streamline GIS Regulatory requests (i.e., Develop and maintain data/queries that can be utilized for repetitive data requests)
- Help GBS utilize GBS Quarterly reporting FME for sourcing and aligning metrics (WMP benefits)
- GIS working knowledge of geoprocessing, data loading, geodatabase (domains, relationships), general knowledge of electric networks and equipment (plus).
- Some additional nice to haves for knowledge include HANA Studio, SAP knowledge; ArcMap; ArcPro; AGOL; Excel
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive medical benefits
• Competitive pay, 401(k)
• Retirement plan
• and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.