Healthcare Applications Analyst
- COM - Direct Hire - Job ID: 95334
Title: Healthcare Application Analyst
Location: Daytona Beach, FL – Hybrid – Remote 2 Days / Onsite 3 Days Per Week
Duration: Permanent – Direct-Hire, Full-Time
Compensation: $60-110k/yr. DOE (There are 3 levels available for this position)
Work Requirements: Authorization to work in the United States as a W-2 Employee
- Meet with customers to define and document specific programming requirements for each request received.
- Develop programs/reports to meet the requirements.
- Document development activities according to department standards.
- Interviewing users, observe current user environment, evaluate existing systems and applications, determine data input and output specifications and define and document functional requirements for software design.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to programs/reports developed in-house.
- Gather, analyze and report department performance metrics.
- Identify trends and opportunities for process improvement.
- Support NPR reporting tool within MEDITECH Healthcare Information System.
- Develop reports utilizing ODBC development tools (e.g., Crystal Reports, MS Access Reporting).
- Plan and teach user training sessions, and make oral and written presentations to project teams and management.
- Represent the IT department in other departmental meetings or committees.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- Promote and adhere to departmental and organizational information security policies, standards, and procedures.
- 3+ years of experience in an operational or IT-related analyst role to gain exposure to user technical needs for on-line healthcare computer systems.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Analytical skills
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Experience with MediTech, Workday and/or UKG is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to work with both technical and non-technical users.
- Related education and/or active certifications are a plus, but are not required. The focus is on experience.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.