Infrastructure Technician II
- COM - Contract to Hire - Job ID: 94806
Title: Infrastructure Technician II
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 3-6 Month Contract to Hire
Work Requirements: Authorization to work in the United States as a W-2 Employee
- Set-up, deliver and install personal computers, telephone, network and peripheral equipment using established and defined procedures and processes
- Configure, install, troubleshoot and monitor communications devices, including switches, hubs, wireless devices, MESH networking components, voice system, RF systems and other networking infrastructure (both copper and fiber optic)
- Assist in the management of site’s servers and process control infrastructure, including site virtual/physical servers and storage devices
- Assist in the execution of projects related to MIS and process infrastructure
- Actively participate in Safety and Environmental programs, ensure MIS policy compliance and site operational goals
- Perform other duties as required
- 4 years of experience in computer/electronic systems hardware/software troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair AND 1 Technical Certification in a discipline relevant to the role that the applicant will be filling, OR 6 years of experience in computer/electronic systems hardware/software troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair
- A+ Certification and Network+ Certification preferred
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.