Instructional Designer – 80
- Information Technology - Contract to Hire - Job ID: 95358
Title: Instructional Designer
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 4 month contract to hire
Work Requirements: Authorization to work in the United States as a W-2 Employee
The instructional designer will collaborate with the project team, end-users and the company’s talent development as applicable, to develop an online training plan and then develop the appropriate online, interactive training modules in accordance with the company’s learning management system, using sound instructional design principles.
1. Conduct needs analysis to determine effective strategies and tools to address training needs;
2. Develop self-paced eLearning modules for company’s outage management, dispatch and field applications;
3. Develop professionally written, user-friendly eLearning self-paced training modules, including interactive learning activities, learning assessments, certifications, etc. using sound instructional design principles
Candidate ideally has experience with: Common eLearning authoring tools (Captivate, Articulate, Camtasia, etc.); Software Application (i.e., Adobe Acrobat Pro, Cornerstone OnDemand); Equipment (i.e., hand held HD video camera, wireless microphone) and familiarity with video and audio production
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.