Integration Consultant – Entry Level
Onsite - Information Technology - Full-Time - Job ID: 5743610
UKG Pro Integration Consultant ‘ Entry Level
Looking to launch your career as an IT professional? As an Integration Consultant with INSPYR Solutions, you’ll be given the opportunity to be a part of a development program designed to coach and mentor high-potential professionals and gain hands-on experience working on exciting projects! Are you IN?
Who we are: As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to connect people with roles they will succeed in.
Here’s why you’ll love working with us:
- The first 10 weeks are dedicated to training, giving you hands-on data analytics experience!
- As we continue our strong growth trajectory, there will be new opportunities to grow and develop in your career! Join INSPYR Solutions and let us be a part of your career journey!
- Full-time opportunity with base salary, PTO and benefits that include medical, dental, vision and a 401K program.
Here’s a little more about the role:
- Meet with end clients and vendors to capture the requirements for the interface file the client needs to have built. (e.g., 401K, Medical/Dental benefits extracts)
- Work with the Integration Developer to ensure the interfaces are built to match the file the end customer desires.
- Ability to test the files to ensure that they are true and correct to specification. This may involve Test Case creation, Test Scripts, etc.
- In the case of minor changes, the IC may perform the SQL statement updates rather than return the product for further development.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Data Analytics, Statistics, or a related field.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other data analysis tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.