IS Customer Service Analyst I (Help Desk Analyst)
- COM - Contract to Hire - Job ID: 96046
Title: Customer Service Analyst I
Location: Columbus, Ohio- Hybrid (Mostly remote after training)
Duration: 6 Month Contract to Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
- Gathers relevant information to assist in timely resolution of incidents and requests.
- Identifies situations requiring urgent attention, to effectively prioritize and escalate to appropriate tier 2 and 3 resources.
- Provides accurate and timely logging and resolution of issues.
- Takes ownership of customer issues, follows the status of issues on behalf of the customer, and communicates progress in a timely manner.
- Assists the IS Service Desk with continuous process improvement.
Skillset / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience required.
- Excellent troubleshooting and customer service skills.
- Minimum 1-2 years; experience providing IT customer support required.
- A+, Network+ preferred
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.