IT Technical Support Specialist Associate
- COM - Contract to Hire - Job ID: 95552
Title: IT Technical Support Specialist
Location: Westminster, CO – Onsite – Remote is offered flexibly
Duration: 6-to-12-Month Contract
Work Requirements: Authorization to work in the United States as a W-2 Employee
- Performs a variety of project tasks and requires good communications skills with the ability to work with users diplomatically and skillfully.
- Exercises judgment and decision making in the diagnosis and resolution of computer hardware and software problems.
- May act as a lead worker in the IT Technical Support area coordinating efforts amongst other team members.
- Solve computer workstation problems following established policies and procedures.
- Maintain appropriate documentation records (both hardcopy and on-line).
- May develop procedures for the efficient operation of the IT Technical Support functions and participates in process improvement activities.
- Maintain documentation records to log and track problems and resolutions as appropriate.
- Consistently provide basic IT-related troubleshooting and end-user support.
- Solve IT-related issues and execute predefined requests per established policies and procedures.
- Leverage tools and processes in place to quickly and effectively resolve end-user questions or issues.
- Create or update knowledge-based articles to reflect current data and processes. Archive outdated knowledge articles as older processes become obsolete.
- Answer and record all phone calls directed to the IT Technical Specialist; maintain documentation records to log and track problems and resolutions as appropriate.
- Participate in the IT Technical Specialist call center queue and consistently meet call center metrics
- As a first level of IT troubleshooting, provide phone support to end user and escalate to other IT teams as needed.
- Remotely troubleshoot personal computer and peripheral equipment.
- Provide Application Support and Identity Management for assorted Applications
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Ability to efficiently and knowledgably perform the duties listed above.
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 3 years or more related experience or a related 2-year technical degree and 2 years or more related experience
- Ability to pass a background check associated with obtaining a Secret Clearance (Secret clearance is not required prior to employment, but you will be put through the process of getting one in order to be employed in this role)
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.