Logistics Technical Product Owner
- COM - Contract - Job ID: 95788
Title: Logistics Technical Product Owner
Location: Ft. Mill, SC
Position Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
The Technical Product Owner supports the delivery of key customer-facing features across applications, platforms, and experiences for the Sunbelt Rentals brand. This role plays an essential role in our cross-functional product squads, contributing to a predictable release cadence through agile practices.
- Embedded in a product squad and works in collaboration with Product Managers to translate the product vision and strategy into implementable, testable, and right-sized user stories that can be actioned by the squad
- Facilitates and supports requirements gathering and translating these requirements into well-formed and actionable functional and technical user stories
- Authors, continuously refines, and maintains backlog of user stories.
- Performs triage on critical issues, communicates, and collaborates as needed with relevant teams, business stakeholders, and end-users
- Updates leadership on Epic and Feature delivery schedule; including risks and dependencies, and mitigation options to manage them
- Supports the Product Manager in backlog prioritization, based on business priorities and dependencies with other product and platform teams
- Works with Scrum Masters and Delivery Program Managers to assist team in defining and executing continuous improvement efforts that generate efficiency and increase productivity
- Partners with Product Manager to develop roadmap including future business cases and high-level functional and technical requirements
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree related to Design, Computer Engineering, Business, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience writing functional user and technical stories and working in Agile sprint and increment models
- Knowledge and practice of core principles of Agile methodology and development practices including Scrum, Kanban, Lean software development, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge in using tools like Jira and Confluence
- Adept at working alongside experience designers in early-stage concept development
- Track record of successfully translating business-to-technical requirements
- Passion for identifying and solving real consumer and business problems, and proven ability to prioritize high value opportunities to deliver to market
- Comfortable working autonomously with a strong focus on execution and driving deadlines to completion
- Comprehensive understanding of the latest standards and best practices for product ownership
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines; must be proactive and able to multi-task
- Rental, Logistics, Retail or Supply Chain industry experience preferred
- Certified Product Owner (CSPO or equivalent) preferred
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k)
- Retirement plan
- and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.