Oracle ERP Project Manager
- Information Technology - Contract - Job ID: 91983
Title: Oracle ERP Project Manager
Duration: 6 Contract – likely to extend
Work Requirements: Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for an Oracle ERP Project Manager
Skillset / Experience:
Ensure projects remain on time, on budget, and within scope. Identify, manage, and communicate project milestones, supervise project resources, assign and coordinate project tasks, and meet with project executives. Support business development activities. Estimate projects and author statements of work.
§ Manage an Oracle migration of Oracle EBS Financials, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing to Oracle Cloud.
§ Create and update project plans, budgets, and status reports.
§ Organize project resources and tasks to be completed according to the project plan.
§ Manage conversion and development of reports, interfaces, conversions, extensions, custom forms, and workflows for Oracle implementations.
§ Supervise testing and associated remediation cycles and communicate results and status with project team and stakeholders.
§ Work with third party solutions to ensure integrations with Oracle are successful.
§ Participate in business development scoping and estimations.
Add to it –
Has had exposure to the finance / accounting function .. may have had a leadership role previously.
PMP Cert – required
Position Purpose Manages and oversees all aspects of a technology project to ensure it is completed on-time and within budget. Manages scope, cost, schedule, internal staffing and outside vendors, and contractual deliverables. Prepares reports for upper management regarding project status.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
• Manages a small- to medium-scale project from planning to completion by facilitating meetings with project stakeholders. Develops, analyzes, and manages the project plan, schedule, and resource forecast. Manages project financials and provides input and justification for costs and budget impact. Monitors overall project performance against plan and makes adjustments as needed. Identifies and resolves issues. Assists in the request for information and vendor request for proposal processes as directed.
• Manages the work of assigned project team by requesting resources to support project demands. Communicates a clear vision of project goals and objectives to the team. Coordinates team activities to ensure project milestones are achieved. Provides performance feedback to team members as needed.
• Manages, controls, and mitigates project risks by analyzing and identifying trigger events. Establishes contingency plans, anticipates and communicates dependencies affected by ongoing project changes, and recommends ways to mitigate future risks. Influences management to take action on these recommendations.
• Manages the alignment, buy-in, and support of diverse project stakeholders by building and maintaining relationships with internal customers, third party vendors, and senior management. Provides insight and recommendations to Program Managers to assist in the development of project goals, inform the prioritization of deliverables, and facilitate decisions necessary for project delivery.
• Adheres to enterprise project management practices by participating in formal and informal training. Tracks and reports key metrics as appropriate. Gathers, maintains, and communicates lessons learned and feedback to team members, management, and the larger project management community.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field.
• 2+ years of project management experience, including 1+ years of related IT or business experience.
• 4+ years of experience in business analysis.
• 1+ years of experience working on projects involving the implementation of project life cycle methodologies. Career Level Dimensions
· Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 5-8 years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 3-5 years of experience in a related field. Certification is required in some areas.
· Identifies key barriers/core problems and applies problem solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems. Makes decisions under conditions of uncertainty, sometimes with incomplete information, that produce effective end results.
· Independently performs assignments with instruction limited to the expected results. Determines and develops an approach to solutions. Receives technical guidance only on unusual or complex problems or issues.
· May oversee the completion of projects and assignments, including planning, assigning, monitoring and reviewing progress and accuracy of work, evaluating results, etc. Contributes to employees’ professional development but does not have hiring or firing authority. Environmental Job Requirements
· Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
· Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
· Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time
Our benefits package includes: Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.