PCI Compliance Analyst
- COM - Contract - Job ID: 96019
Title: PCI Compliance Analyst
Location: Orlando, FL – Hybrid Remote/Onsite – Flexible
Duration: 6-to-12-Month Contract
Work Requirements: Authorization to work in the United States as a W-2 Employee
- Developing the overall PCI timelines and project plans for necessary compliance work, including the following types of activities: collection, verification, validation, and quality assurance of the requested documentation, process and control walkthrough’s, testing, observation, inquiry, and interviews with the QSA, and remediation to address any control gaps.
- Working with internal and external auditors as they conduct their audits including but not limited to coordinating and facilitating site visits, providing all requested documentation, and addressing questions, concerns, or recommendations.
- Evaluates compliance with programs and processes to mitigate compliance risk and ensure protection of company assets and information.
- Reviews and enhances network systems and processes for compliance with PCI DSS and internal standards.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders, various leadership levels, with responsibility for in-scope applications to educate them on compliance matters, ensuring appropriate controls are in place to meet the stated requirements, and assist with outlining remediation plans to address identified deficiencies.
- Collaborating with compliance team members, including on-site, remote, and when needed to offshore resources.
- Proactively identifies improvement opportunities, determines and tracks action plans until successfully implemented. Recommends and implements compliance measures.
- Stays current on evolving regulatory changes related to PCI-DSS compliance and provide timely advice on requirements.
- Develop plans to transition from current version of PCI-DSS into new version/requirements.
- Active participation in PCI readiness evaluations
- Execution of PCI assessments (All internal activities regarding the in-scope requirements and collaboration with our QSA)
- A minimum of 5 years of PCI Compliance expertise, including at least two years of experience conducting PCI-DSS engagements from start to finish.
- Experience in working directly with a Qualified Security Assessor or an Internal Security Assessor.
- Ability to understand technical risks, threats, and issues; recommend solutions to address.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in business terms.
- Proven experience influencing business and technology leadership to achieve compliance requirements.
- Ability to establish credibility and working relationships with a wide range of personnel, including operations, management, executive, and legal teams as well as external auditors.
- Sound organization skills and attention to detail and able to multi-task across several simultaneous work efforts.
- Demonstrated professional written, verbal, and presentation communications skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems and develop creative alternatives
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.