Power Apps Developer
- Information Technology - Contract - Job ID: 96003
Title: Microsoft Power Platform Developer
Location: Hybrid, Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6 month contract with potential to extend
Compensation: Starting at $60 per hour
Microsoft Power Platform Developer
The Power Platform Developer will be responsible for development within the Microsoft Power App Platform working with Power App, Power Virtual Agents, Power Automate, Dataverse and Power BI. This individual will work across the Microsoft PowerApps Platform as a service suite to build custom business apps that meet the needs of the organization.
This person will also collaborate with key organizational stakeholders in Finance, Operations and Sales to automate data feeds into Power BI, identifying potential use cases and recommendations.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Responsible for developing PowerApps model and canvas driven apps that interact with ERP systems
- Develop, design, and implement automated application built upon Microsoft Power Platform
- Design, code, test, deploy, maintain, enhance, and support software systems
- Design appropriate user interfaces for business applications using Power Apps
- Use Microsoft Power Platform CoE toolkit to set up standards, consistency, and governance
- Utilize problem-solving skills to understand process pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise.
- Development of Azure logic apps and functions and analytics integration.
- Provide Power Platform implementation strategy and approach
- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing.
- Software development process including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning
- Produce design and other technical documentation
- Establish data connectivity with ERP systems and a standardized approach to interacting and collecting data from these systems.
- Understand business requirements in BI context and design data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights.
- Create dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining data & analytics solutions for the company leveraging the Microsoft product suite
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or similar education from an accredited college or equivalent certifications
- 3-5 years experience developing canvas and model driven PowerApps with UX interface
- 3-5 years experience creating Forms and Flows that move data from Forms to Azure DevOps
- 3-5 years experience with Common Data Service, 3-5+ years
- Understanding of all custom connectors in Power Platform/Power Automate
- Experience with PowerApps integration with Azure API Apps, Azure Logic apps, Azure Functions and REST services
- Experience migrating business processes to PowerApps
- Experience working with Agile methodology and self-starter who can quickly acclimate to a dynamic environment
- SQL Server experience and optimizing SQL queries
- Demonstrated experience across the Microsoft PowerBI Suite including DAX, SQL, SSAS, Report Builder, Power Query, Data Model integration with Excel and integration with SSRS, SSAS, and SSIS
- Demonstrated ability to gather and articulate business and technical requirements
- Knowledge of data design, data modeling, data management, and data visualization
- Ability to learn and respond quickly to the fast-changing business environment
- Ability to multitask and excellent interpersonal skills
- Robust critical thinking skills, coupled with a desire for growth, to learn and engage with peers in technical and design discussions
- Proven background in unit testing and/or API testing
- Experience collaborating in a team environment to develop, deploy, and support key applications and features
Our benefits package includes: (EXCLUDE on perm placements)
• Comprehensive medical benefits
• Competitive pay, 401(k)
• Retirement plan
• and much more!
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.