Principal Software Architect
- COM - Direct Hire - Job ID: 96049
Title: Principal Software Architect
Location: Remote – The company HQ is located in San Diego, CA but the team is located throughout the United States. This role can be carried out from anywhere in the US.
Duration: Permanent (Direct-Hire, Full-Time)
Compensation: $185-215k/yr. – Open to considering higher rates based on experience
Work Requirements: Authorization to work in the United States as a W-2 Employee
- Under the guidance and direction of senior architects, contribute to the architectural design, documentation, development, testing, and deployment of electronic healthcare records (EHR) system.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand and refine functional requirements.
- Define software architectural implementations based on high level functional specifications and generate detailed technical specifications for implementation.
- Provide guidance to software development teams to answer questions and ensure proper implementation.
- Research, identify, select, and support implementation of new software technologies.
- Establish and document technology integration/migration strategies.
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise.
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Proven experience as a Software Architect
- Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
- Understanding of EHR solutions
- Experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux) and databases (e.g. MySQL)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational and leadership skills
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.