Project Coordinator – 43915
- COM - Contract - Job ID: 95478
Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 12 month contract
Work Requirements: Authorization to work in the United States as a W-2 Employee
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with an ability to understand broad concepts and identify connection points and gaps
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong organizational skills with an appropriate balance of attention to detail and agility to deliver in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated analytical and technical skill set, with an ability to synthesize and analyze raw data across an array of sources in order to provide full resource management information and outputs
• Development of reports, presentations, and other visual status documentation relating to resource management and portfolio requests across projects 40%
• Coordination and tracking of resource management and portfolio requests including, but not limited to contract and staff augmentation 25%
• Maintain the resource management processes, workflows and provide updates to leadership 15%
• Identify risks, blockers, gaps and bottlenecks within active recruitment pipeline and work with management on resolutions and status updates 10%
• Interpret resource manager requirements for roles and assist, as needed, with recruitment process of potential candidates for IT roles 10%
• Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.