- COM - Direct Hire - Job ID: 95845
Title: Scrum Master
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $80,000 – $115,000 + 5% Bonus
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
As the industry’s alternative pharmacy benefit manager (PBM), our client is committed to making prescriptions more affordable for you and your members. Team members work in an environment that celebrates creativity, fosters diversity and encourages growth. They welcome new ideas and share a passion for excellence.
The Scrum Master ensures efforts are in alignment with customer-focused objectives and the IT Vision, a collaborative partner delivering innovative ideas, solutions and services to simplify people’s lives. Scrum Masters are professionals who act as a link between product owners and teams during large projects. Scrum Masters also help refine the project roadmap and processes where necessary, leading products to delivered on time. A Scrum Master is a go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work. This role is key to coaching team members on Agile methodologies and creating self-organizing, flexible and productive teams.
Is this you? Find out more below!
How do I make an impact on my team?
- Provide superior customer service utilizing a high-touch, customer centric approach focused on collaboration and communication
- Participate in Sprint ceremonies based upon assigned initiatives
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Participate in Scrum Master Community of Practice
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Work with Product Owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Escalate barriers to completion to Manager
- Creation of dashboard and documentation necessary as required for requested initiatives.
- Manage internal and external customer expectations and other stakeholder expectations
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
What the team expects from you?
- A four-year college degree and/or a minimum of three years of IT relevant work experience is required
- Understanding of Agile methodology is required
- Experience working in a Scrum environment
- Professional PBM and/or Pharmacy industry work experience is preferred
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws is preferred
- Healthcare industry practices and HIPAA knowledge would be a plus
- Experience as a member of a multi-disciplinary team is a plus
- Agile or Scrum Master training desirable
- Participate in, adhere to, and support compliance program objectives
- The ability to consistently interact cooperatively and respectfully with other employees
Benefits package includes:
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Educational Assistance Plan and Professional Membership assistance
- Referral Bonus Program – up to $750!
- Top of the industry benefits for Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time Off, Eight paid holidays, 401K, Short-term and Long-term disability, College Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance Program, and Employee Assistance Program
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.