Senior Manager, Technology – Server Engineering
- COM - Contract - Job ID: 96031
Title: Senior Manager, Technology – Server Engineering
Location: Neenah, WI (Hybrid)
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: 109,200.00 to 174,600.00 with a 10% bonus
Work Requirements: US Citizen / GC Holder / Authorized to Work in the US
Oversees technology design, implementation and support of the server, data storage and data center infrastructure to fulfill the needs of the business. These resources could reside on-premise or in cloud-based environments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages, coaches, and mentors server, storage & cloud engineers to achieve desired business results.
- Provides planning and guidance for the team and effectively communicates upward to IT leadership and Management, as necessary.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates server, storage & cloud infrastructure and user needs through disciplined project management principles to support overall business strategies.
- Develops, documents, and enforces policies and procedures related to: Service Level Agreements, technical documentation, Security & Information requirements, Audit requirements, 3rd party applications, vendor management & systems related integration.
- Research & evaluate new technologies and best-practice technical solutions across the Information Technology industry as they relate to servers, storage, data center and cloud.
- Leads and directs the work of others (employees and contractors) and ensures operational excellence in delivery, quality, and culture.
- Consult with leaders and managers in IT and in the business to design and implement solutions consistent with strategic initiatives.
- Preparation and management of IT department budget for headcount, hardware, software, training, maintenance, and support.
- Collect and analyze data for system availability, application performance tuning and response-time management.
- Participate on project teams or committees to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Leads, directs & manages systems issues for servers, storage and data centers, including cloud-based micro-services.
- Develops and manages technology roadmaps to ensure technologies are within support, ensure security vulnerabilities are remediated within allowable timeframes, recommend new technologies to support and enable key business drivers.
- Leads the execution of the Infrastructure Team in order to ensure deployment efforts are aligned with the agreed upon solution.
- Evaluates and reports on overall infrastructure capacity and performance in order to ensure optimum system performance.
- Develops and maintains operational metrics that promote transparency and demonstrate continuous improvement.
- Responsible for investigating outages and performing root cause/ counter measure analysis (as needed) with assistance from the relevant stakeholders.
- A champion of operational excellence and continuous improvement.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have a vision for matching strategic business goals with technology
- Must have Project Management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrates excellent command of the Project Life Cycle in regard to the deployment of IT systems and hardware acquisitions
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10 years of related experience required, including people leadership
- Recognized technology certificates that exhibit best practices across the Information Technology industry are preferred
About INSPYR Solutions:
As a leading information technology partner, we connect top IT talent with our clients to provide innovative business solutions through our IT Staffing, Professional Services, and Infrastructure Solutions divisions. We understand and value the unique needs of highly-skilled information technology professionals in the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture.
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.